Monday, April 25, 2011

What a Hoot!


 What a hoot these 4 are all together. I just love them so much. This page was a challenge to use school themed paper on a non school themed page. The paper had crayons on it so I cut them out and strung them as a banner on top of my page...so cute I think!
I lifted this from Davinie at twopeas here. I loved her paper folding technique and knew that I just had to try it for myself. It is very simply just takes a little bit of time. I just punched a bunch of circles and made myself a little square template that I put in the center of the circle and folded the sides around it. I then took the square out and moved to my next circle. Super cute and fun way to add some a texture and depth to your page.  

And of course the page isn't complete without a little owl and some journaling of my adorable little niece, nephew and children. Not sure why but this picture reminds of me of those little See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Say no Evil monkeys! Thanks for checking out my page hope you enjoyed!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!