Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ride

 Okay here is another layout I did and just have to share. I think it turned out very cute it might just have something to do with the fact that it has my two favorite guys ever in the picture. This picture was taken Easter or 2010 and yes don't judge I just scrapped it a month or two ago. I lifted this page from Piradee's blog here and mine isn't anywhere near as beautiful as hers but I still think it turned out really nice. I used the Pink Paislee Old School Collection, I love all the colors in this collection and no it doesn't need to just be used on school pages.

What I really love about this page is the picture. I printed one picture in black and white and one is color. I then cut out around the image of my handsome boys in the color photo. When completely cut out I pop dotted it over the black and white picture. I think it really brings all attention to them and really draws you in. Isn't my little guy so handsome in his sweet pink tie? Aww...mommy loves you little man!
And here is the completed page. I love it!
Thanks for taking a peek!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!