Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One Happy Little Girl!


Birthday banner I made from My Minds Eye Products...the picture doesn't do it justice. It turned out super cute.


This is a bad picture but the only one I got of the group. We are missing a few of the boys but this is most of them.


Elly and Evan riding Anne (the horse) at her party!

A princess must never ride her horse without her princess slippers on.


Princess Elly and her pink castle cake. Happy 5th Birthday Sweetheart, Mommy loves you so very much!



Wow what a great princess/pirate birthday party we ended up having. Things didn't go according to plans but it still turned out to be a wonderful day. I forgot to take a picture of the invite so I will have to post that later. I actually didn't get to take very many pictures that day as I was to busy running around after kiddos! We had so much fun though and Elly had "the best birthday party ever"....those were her words exactly that and "I have a horse at my party" with a huge grin on her face. She was just tickled pink that her Uncle Scott brought over Anne (the horse) so that everyone could have a ride. Here are a few pictures from the day. I hope you enjoy and I will try to be back soon with some projects that I have been working on. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!