Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Imaginisce Winner

Okay seriously I am on cloud 9 right now. I was deleting emails today that I haven't read because they are spam or something like that and I come across again and email blocked from scrapbook.com/imaginisce that I'm a winner. I was going to delete it because usually if it sounds to good to be true it is...but I opened it. I'm so happy that I did because I was one of Imaginisce winners. I won a sample of Cottage Christmas and the new "I-Rock Tool"!!!! Oh my gosh I'm so excited!! First of all i love love love Imaginisce and all the great CHA Sneaks and I have been drooling over the new I Rock tool since I first saw it on their blog. I can't seem to find one locally so I have been waiting for my next trip to a bigger city to see if I could find one. Oh man and now I see that I won one and that is even better! Thank you so much Imaginisce for your wonderful give-a-way! I'm seriously just so happy! Go over and check out their blog for all the CHA sneaks and then call your local scrapbook store and tell them everything that you want!! Thanks again for making my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!