Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bo Bunny Sun Kissed Layout

Here is one of the layouts I just did recently for my local scrapbook store dt. The bo bunny sunkissed was collection was perfect for these fun summer pictures at the park. My two little cuties decided to pick me flowers and they were so proud of themselves. Man I sure love those two!

I'm really on the banner kick right now. I was just talking to a friend today how she always knows what the latest trend is because that is what I'm doing! I know I don't mean to be a follower but seriously these little banners are so so so so cute and an awesome way to use up some scraps.



I also doodled around my layout with a black pen. I think that I might doodle a little to much. I always seem to have a pen out lately, wanting to doodle on something.



Just a close up of the journalling nothing to crazy special but I think that every layout needs a little journalling. I want my children and grandchildren and whoever else to look back and be able to have an idea of the story that was behind the pictures without me telling it.


I am trying so very hard to post my projects on here more often. I don't think the posting is actually the problem. It is taking the pictures of the projects...I never take pictures and have been trying so hard to lately. If I could just get some good pictures of them. None of my pictures seem to do my layouts or cards or whatever justice :( Anyone have an good photography tips for taking pictures of their projects. I could use all the help I can get!!


Thanks for looking and I hope everyone is having a great day!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!