Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Princess/Pirate Birthday Party Ideas NEEDED!

Okay so my daughters birthday is coming up and once again I have put the party plans off way to long. Why do I do this year after year? She has had her princess party all planned since the day after her birthday last year! LOL....seriously! She loves to watch you tube videos on decorating cakes and found a castle cake that she would like me to make for her. Looks a little difficult but that is the least of my worries right now. Her bday is less then 2 weeks away and I have nothing planned....besides the kind of cake that she wants. No invites, no idea the names and addresses of kids in her class, the games we can play, what to serve, how to decorate....wow my list goes on and on. You got the idea...I have nothing planned. I'm thinking that since this will be her first party with friends coming that I will invite boys too. So it is going to be a princess/pirate party. I found a pretty simple invite that I think i can whip up in the next day or two but after that I got nothing. Does anyone in blog land have any great ideas for me...i need all the help I can get!

1 comment:

  1. Nnot sure if you still need the help...but here is a link to Stephanie Howell (amazing scrapping blog) but she also did a princess party and thre are lots of great photos that might help...
    http://stephaniehowell.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/05/well-the-pinkalicious-party-went-off-without-a-hitchgreat-fun-was-had-by-allespecially-the-party-girli-had-so-much-fun-t.html#comments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!