Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bo Bunny Peacock Lane layout

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by today. I hope everyone is have a great day. Just got home from work a little while ago and jumped onto blog land to see what I missed those couple of hours while I was away!!! I missed a lot...who is loving this CHA stuff?Just found out about the new cricut imagine today...wow...it is sure impressive. Not sure how I'm going to convince my husband that I really do need one....but I'm sure going to try! If you haven't seen it yet check it out here....http://everythingcricut.blogspot.com/2010/07/latest-from-provo-craftthe-cricut.html . AWESOME!!! Okay onto my layout!
Again I need some help with taking pictures of these. This is another layout that I did for my local scrapbook store dt using the bo bunny peacock lane. I'm not going to lie and tell you I love everything about this line...well because I don't. I love love love the colors though. Greens, purples and teals. Love it! Not a huge fan of the peacock though? I don't know why but the little bird does nothing for me. Oh well I still will enjoy all the wonderful colors in this line. So fun.


These are pictures of my daughter and some day hubby, i mean next door neighbor Riley, on their first day of summer school. It was also their first time riding on a bus. It was kind of an emotional day for me. I was super nervous about letting her ride the bus and on the way down to the bus stop Riley's Grandma, Nana Judi, found a 4 leaf clover. Seriously I have spent hours upon hours if not days of my life looking for 4 leaf clovers and she spots one while we are walking and just picks it. It was pretty cool and I knew that it was our lucky day! It was kind of fun for all of us.


These flowers were made from the noteworthy tags. I just folded and shaped them into flowers. i thought they turned out pretty cute and just added some punches and some other flowers and buttons.
Well thanks for stopping by today. Hope you enjoy the layout! Have a great Friday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!