Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bowling Birthday Party Ideas Needed

Okay my handsome little guy will be turning the big 4 in November.

I was certain that I was going to do a Lego themed party for him and I had found tons of inspiration on Pinterest. But after thinking about it more I thought I really want to wait until he is in school and has his school friends come over for this fun party. So then I automatically though match box car type birthday party. This boy doesn't go anywhere without at least a pocket full of these fun sized little cars. So I was very excited for this and was planning away when out of the blue he decides he wants to go bowling for his birthday and he wants a bowling themed party. Seriously I have no idea what to do. I've googled it, searched pinterest, and I'm just not seeing anything really that is tripping my trigger. I was at the dollar store the other day and saw gum ball machines. Would it work to have gum ball machines as party favors? Something like thanks for coming and having a ball with us or something, or is this dumb? I really really really want to purchase these gumball machines...for $1 it can't be beat and they had a bunch of colors. I think it would be fun. I'm sure I'm going to buy them even if I can't use them for his party. Maybe someday down the road. But anyways I'm looking for some fun ideas, anything would be much appreciated. Planning on holding the party at a local bowling alley which really works out perfectly as my house is a mess with remodeling. So any and all ideas needed. Thanks!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!