Monday, May 2, 2011

Heart You

 Oh man is this picture old. This picture was taken December 29, 2004. Holy Moley and I just scrapped it. I never scrap pictures of my husband and I. We were in Vegas for a wedding and I was pregnant with our first child, our daughter. I saw this page by Dani and knew I was going to do something with those circles, her page is just beautiful.
 I really didn't do anything to crazy exciting or difficult but I still love it. The simple lines and the colors. It takes me right back to that kiss. Man I heart him, he is the love of my life!
 I hope you enjoyed and stop over again! If you haven't been over to Dani's blog before check her out. She is super talented and makes some amazing projects and I'm sure she won't disappoint. Thanks again for looking!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!