Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Have you heard about the contest at Epiphanie?

Okay wow today I was surfing the web like I normally do and I went over to Ali Edwards facebook page and I saw a post about Epiphanie..camera bags for women. So I went on over to there blog and they have the most amazing contest going on. You will never believe it...I almost don't want to tell anyone about it as it will increase the entries and decrease my chances of winning but here it goes anyways. I'm not a lucky person, and I'm sure I won't win but how cool would it be. They are giving away....drum roll please......a Canon 5D Mark II or a $2500 gift certificate to southwest Airlines. I mean seriously who has a contest like that? All you have to do is clink on over to their blog http://www.haveanepiphanie.com/ and follow the simple steps to be entered into this wonderful contest! Wow I'm so excited. So what are you waiting for...get off my blog and hop on over to http://www.haveanepiphanie.com/ and enter to win. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!