Friday, September 24, 2010

Boo Halloween Card

Here is my latest creation. I made this adorable little Boo Halloween card for the Finally Friday Challenge over at TwoPeasInABucket. I am also going to use this card along with the 11 others that I'm in the process of making for my card club swap for this month at my local scrapbook store. I think he turned out super cute! Lots of time though yikes! Not exactly what I had in mind when I started I just kept adding more and more and more. But I love him so I guess that makes it all worth it. Here is a couple close up shots of the little banner that I made and the glitter on the BOO. I think it added just enough to make it pop!
Here is the side view. It has a lot of dimension as I layered the little ghost (which I cut from my paper doll cricut cartridge) on top of a paper accordian flower. The little banner is pop dotted up from the ghost. So probably not anything that I'm going to send in the mail but he is sure cute!

Hope you enjoyed my creation today. We are getting ready for what we hope to be a wonderful weekend. We have my nieces birthday party tomorrow and I'm sure we will find a few other things to busy up our weekend. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!